Find a Used Chevy or New Chevy at Dahl Chevrolet Buick GMC, Inc. Today
The Chevy Equinox has been a popular, spacious, family-friendly crossover for more than fifteen years. Since its launch in 2005, each new version has improved the model and offered new features. Dahl Chevrolet Buick GMC, Inc. is proud to offer Rochester drivers the reliability and comfort of an Equinox from our used Chevy and new Chevy inventories.
Why Choose a New or Used Chevy Equinox?
The Chevy Equinox has room for five passengers and plenty of cargo, making it a great choice for families in the Onalaska, WI area. Some features you’ll find among our used Chevy Equinox inventory include:
- 2005 Chevy Equinox: When the Equinox launched, it came with the likes of a 3.4L V6 engine, front-wheel and four-wheel drive options, electric power steering, air conditioning, 16-inch wheels, and remote keyless entry.
- 2007 Chevy Equinox: The next upgrade added features like StabiliTrak electronic stability control and 4-wheel disk brakes.
- 2008 Chevy Equinox: The 2008 rendition added a 264-hp engine, variable valve timing, and a 6-speed automatic transmission.
- 2010 Chevy Equinox: For 2010, the Equinox was redesigned for the new decade and took on a more car-like appearance. It also offered two new engine options: a 184-hp 2.4L four-cylinder and a 264-hp 3.0L V6 engine.
- 2012 Chevy Equinox: For 2012, the Equinox added a FlexFuel engine option in addition to Chevy MyLink, which included a 7-inch touchscreen display.
Once you know which Chevy Equinox features you need, value your trade and apply for financing online and get behind the wheel in no time at our Winona location.
Discover Your Next SUV at Dahl Chevrolet Buick GMC, Inc. in Winona
Ready to hit the street and upgrade your commute with a Chevy Equinox from Dahl Chevrolet Buick GMC, Inc.? Reach out to the friendly team of experts at our La Crosse, WI location to set up a test drive and get to know this perfect family crossover!